There are, of course, some potential side effects when using cbd öl erfahrungen, most of which are mild, when it is applied topically or administered orally.
Symptoms of CBD side effects
Below are some of the most reported side effects of cbd öl erfahrungen, including drowsiness, nausea, diarrhea, gastrointestinal issues, dry mouth, and interaction with other medications.
- Feeling drowsy: A common side effect of CBD is drowsiness and sedation. You might not feel as comfortable taking CBD with other sedating medications, says Dr. Jas Matharu-Daley, a physician and chief medical officer for a CBD brand.
- Issues with the digestive system: It is important to monitor people who use CBD to determine whether they experience diarrhea or liver problems, says Dr. Matharu-Daley.
- Mouth dryness: It has also been reported that CBD can cause very dry mouths and eyes, also called “cotton mouth.” Although this side effect occurs more often with THC, CBD can also cause it.
- Other medications may interact with it: Matharu-Daley says you should talk with your doctor about the possibility that CBD could interfere with other medications you take.
- Feeling nauseated: According to Dr. Matharu-Daley, CBD supplement consumers may experience nausea depending on how sensitive they are to CBD and how much they consume. It is important to know that CBD supplements can be absorbed in a variety of ways. This, combined with the fact that everyone absorbs CBD differently, affects the amount that’y absorbed. The FDA does not regulate CBD, so dosages might not be accurate, and it can be difficult to determine what a proper dose is when trying a new product for the first time.